Job Title: Project Manager
Reports to: Office Principal
The Project Manager is a partner with the lead Account Manager and the Account Team in achieving team goals. General areas of responsibility include interfacing with all departments, attending client meetings, conducting meetings, managing projects and providing estimates.
- Work with the Account Manager on large projects and project manage small to medium projects independently.
- Support the team with clear and timely communications.
- Liaison between the Client and Design
- Attend client meetings and take notes. Maintain ongoing meeting minutes and notes for all project meetings and maintain Project Binder.
- Conduct research for ancillary furniture products.
- Obtain pricing and quotes from manufacturers and/or representatives.
- Verify lead times with manufacturers and obtain quotes for freight.
- Conduct and assist with field verifications.
- Work with Design and/or CAD to ensure plans are prepared, revised, and printed as needed.
- Provide specification checking on all team projects.
- Provide on-site supervision of projects during installation.
- Attend punch list walk through and follow up to ensure satisfactory completion of all punch list items.
- Manage small add-on orders and ongoing needs of clients following project completion.
- Schedule installations and deliveries for projects.
- Set-up budgets and revise throughout a project.
- Interface closely with clients and team members to develop a clear understanding of what is required on each project.
- Identify and document any changes to the established scope of work. Advise client, provide cost estimates and associated documentation, ensure all necessary processes are carried out. Initiate changes as necessary.
- Establish schedules for projects and ensure project maintains approved timeline. Set clear expectations in timing agreed upon by all parties involved in a project.
- Communicate change orders to Project Coordinators in written form.
- Verify and approve all orders to be placed for accuracy.
- Minimum 5 years Project Management experience (preferably at facilities move management level)
- Knowledge of office furniture systems
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines
- Expert in MS Excel and Project
- Proficiency in MS Word and Outlook.
- Proficiency in current version of AutoCAD a plus
- Proficiency in Team Design a plus
- Demonstrated attention to detail and team philosophy
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing subcontractors
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret floor plans
- Strong written and oral communications
- Willingness to travel (approximately 25%)
- Willingness to work nights and weekends
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree (BA) or certificate in Interior Design or related field; Lead furniture installation, CAD or Project Management with back ground with 2 years experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Click here to submit your resume.